Strategic Sales Exec
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
The Strategic Sales Exec will have responsibility to prospect for and develop new business sales to build a pipeline, deliver a forecast, and overachieve on the assigned quota. This is a hunter role, with a laser focus on creating multimillion-dollar deals in new and existing customer base.
What You’ll Do Here
- Responsible for prospecting and closing large new sales opportunities for Emplifi from both net new customers and the existing customer base as assigned.
- Strategic in company-wide approach and concepts across all product lines
- Work effectively with customers at all levels, with a focus on understanding the motivations of key decision makers and senior leadership
- Anticipate the customer’s needs and act as a trusted advisor, consulting on large opportunities
- Understand and define the budgeting cycle and sourcing process, adjusting sales activities in order to maximize synergy with customer processes
- Serve as the ultimate account owner, orchestrating company resources from sales, product and services organizations to qualify, validate and close strategic business opportunities
- Maintain an appropriate level of technical expertise to represent Astute appropriately and invoke or utilize internal technical resources professionally and in a timely manner
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Position requires minimum of a bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- 10+ years of enterprise SaaS software sales experience, with proven track record of driving multimillion-dollar enterprise transactions in complex sale environments
- Experience with customer experience software in the automotive industry is desirable
- Expert knowledge and contacts within automotive a plus
- Requires a “whale hunter” mentality with demonstrated perennial quota overachievement
- Must have excellent relationship-building skills and executive-level credibility
- Demonstrated background of leadership traits and accomplishments and the ability to influence team members preferred
- Ability to sell in a consultative manner, deal with the obstacles and frustrations of selling into larger companies, and the ability to identify broadly resonant value propositions
- Accustomed to delivering C-level updates, accurate quarterly forecasts and regular pipeline updates as part of the internal sales process
- Must be an excellent communicator (written/verbal) and listener
- Creative Problem Solving and Reasoning Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days vacation
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!