Solution Ambassador North America
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
The Solution Ambassador will be responsible for facilitating the full adoption of the client’s initial investment and driving accounts expansion through the acquisition of additional workflows and platform functions, as well as developing trusting relationships and engaging with different types of clients (from C-Level to Practitioners).
What You’ll Do Here
- Collaborate with our Customer Care, Product, Marketing and Sales teams to provide the best experience for our customer
- Train Customer Success team in delivering our value propositions, product demonstrations and create materials and resources to support those efforts
- Take a consultative approach to guide users through their customer lifecycle, surfacing new products, ideas and innovations
- Strategic initiatives to drive product adoption, growth and innovations - acting as the product advocate internally and externally
- Data-driven planning of strategic initiatives that will benefit the Customer Success team and our clients, at scale
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Experience: 2+ years of social media, digital marketing or CX solution design/consulting operating within web technologies, SaaS, online media or innovative online product environment
- Consultative Approach: 2+ years consulting marketing or CX professionals and engaging with different types of stakeholders, from C-Level to Practitioners
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships and deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Excellent Presentation Skills: Ability to communicate clearly to all levels, in person, on video chat and over email, create materials to support those
- Nimble Learner: You quickly learn new concepts, and you easily pick up new skills
- Collaborator: You work well cross-functionally, caring deeply about your team and their growth
- Multi-tasker: You have strong organizational skills and pursue measuring the impact of you and your team’s performance
- Problem-Solver: You think outside of the box and work to identify solutions through creative thinking and research
- Location: We're open to you joining us from a home office anywhere in North America, with Central and Eastern time zones preferred.
Bonus points if you are:
- Experienced in working with SaaS solutions
- Have used Emplifi products or other customer success platforms
- Are knowledgeable of the market and competitive landscape
What We Offer
- At Emplifi, we understand how to build products that help our customers make meaningful connections, but we’re more than just our software
- We stand apart from the competition by speaking with authenticity and putting real people first
- Our goal is to build a company that lives and breathes genuine empathy. We express this in respect and understanding we have for each other, and how we collaborate openly as one team
Taking Care of You
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: for you and your dependents
- Life & Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401K
- Discounted gym membership
- 16 days holiday
Grow With Us
- We’re a +700 person company with 17 locations across the globe and opportunities to move up in our company
- Emplifi Education Assistance Plan
- Emplifi Academy program to train you in the newest and most cutting edge technologies