It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
The DevSecOps Engineer is responsible for end to end automation from server spin ups to continuous delivery. This includes deployments, monitoring, and optimization, and creating repeatable standards and processes promoting continuous delivery of Emplifi's cloud-based platform.
We are specifically seeking individuals who are constantly striving to stay current with the latest technologies, who will work to implement DevSecOps vision and strategy for the team.
What You’ll Do Here
- Design, maintain, monitor and automate Emplifi's cloud-based platform in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security and high availability in the cloud
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Performing and assisting with on-call duties
- Collaborate with Product Managers, QA and Engineering teams
- Continually improve, automate and document our deployment process
- Take ownership and respond to problems and incidents, resolving or escalating as needed
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science OR previous experience in the relevant position.
- 1+ years working with Linux-based or Windows systems (processes, configuration, networking, security)
- 1+ years working experience with cloud providers, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Automation background in at least one scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell, or Python
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
- Deep Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, SSL, load-balancers and high availability architecture
- Familiarity with security compliance standards such as SOC2
- Working knowledge of server configuration management concepts (e.g. Puppet, Chef or SaltStack)
- Familiarity with containerization concepts (e.g. Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, etc)
- Working knowledge of web and application server management and configuration (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Caddy, IIS, Tomcat)
- Working knowledge of basic database administration tasks (MySQL, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with some of the following highly desired: Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, IIS, SQL Server, Bamboo, Terraform
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Remote work possibility
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!