Fullstack Developer (Feature team - Social Media Marketing platform)
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Engineering Team
Our cross-functional development teams are continuously following best integration practices to deliver solutions that solve real customer problems each sprint. We’re fast to roll out releases, but we also ensure it’s smooth every time. All technical challenges are solved internally and are overseen by our tech-leads who supervise the software architecture. The architecture is based on microservices running on Mesos in Docker containers. It helps us deploy, scale, and monitor our services easily. We strongly encourage ideas and innovation, which we share in our internal Tech-Talks.
Who are we looking for?
- Smart people, willing to learn with experience in software development
- Team players with an agile mindset
Technology Stack, you'll meet here:
Backend: Node.js, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Hadoop, HBase, S3, Spark, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Redis, RabbitMQ
Platform: AWS, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, microservices, Gitlab, Phabricator, CI/CD, ELK Stack
What You’ll Do Here
- You will be working with our team on our product features such as Audience Analytics or Influencer marketing Platform
- Writing backend microservices, APIs, designing and maintaining database storages for respective product features on multiple layers of architecture (DBs, data APIs, application backends)
- Code reviews
- Maintaining and optimizing existing codebase
- Discussing solutions with Data Platform team and Architects team
- Discussing technical solutions with the dev team and product team - we are part of the process since the feature specification (idea kickoff)
- Attending Scrum meetings (daily standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Suggesting improvements
- A cross-functional team with frontend, backend & full-stack developers on board, CSS coder, QA engineer, and designer included. We are able to deliver the entire feature to production.
- Feature-oriented (approx 3 months from zero to production)
- 2-week scrum sprints with biweekly releases
- Close cooperation with the product team (Product owner attends daily stand-ups and sits close to the team)
- We don’t compete, we collaborate
- We are results oriented
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!