Fullstack Developer (Operations/Quick Win Team)
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Engineering Operations Team
In Socialbakers we help brands work smart on social media through AI-powered marketing.
You are about to join us - The Operations - a friendly team, which creates new small features to our core product and also takes care of client requests and bugs across our platform.
Who are we looking for?
- Senior full stack developers
- Team players with an agile mindset who are willing to learn and help others to grow
- Heroes able to quickly find solutions and still trying/exploring better ways
- People who ask questions and discuss possible solutions with the team
What You’ll Do Here
- Debugging, maintaining and designing backend microservices and APIs
- Working with and designing storage solutions for products
- Tracing problems between microservices through APIs
Technology Stack, you'll use every day:
- Microservice based
- Mesos and Marathon for deployment on the background
- ELK stack for logging
- Statsd + Graphite + Grafana for stats
The Operations Team
- A cross-functional team with frontend, backend and full-stack developers, QA engineer(s) and a Product Owner
- Currently we work in Kanban with biweekly releases
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!