BI Analyst - Remote
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
We are looking for 2 Business Intelligence (BI) Analysts to join the Analytical services group immediately (with a possibility to work 100% remotely). Reporting to the BI Analytics Manager and working in close collaboration with our Data team, the ideal candidate will leverage strong data visualization skills to create compelling dashboards and interactive data tools for a variety of our Fortune 500 clients.
Apply today and join our dynamic company!
What You’ll Do Here
- Developing and maintaining interactive KPI dashboards and other BI solutions using a variety of visualization software (primarily Tableau);
- Engaging in active training and support of client-side teams to ensure successful adoption of the BI solutions;
- Implementation of the ETL (extract, transform and load) and data source structures necessary to feed real-time BI solutions;
- Assessing incoming data requests and engaging stakeholders to understand the underlying business problem, base assumptions and desired outcomes;
- Supporting ongoing development of iperceptions’ BI solutions through exploration of high-value use cases and assessment of the latest BI technologies.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 1-2 years of professional experience in BI, digital or web analytics, or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Data Visualization tools;
- Advanced experience with Tableau Server & Desktop (any Power BI or other BI-based software experience an asset);
- Practical experience of SQL programming (knowledge of Python or other querying languages an asset);
- An understanding of digital business strategies;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant program including: Business Intelligence; Business Management / eCommerce; Computer / Data Sciences; Statistics;
- Strong professional communication skills in English (French an asset);
- Inquisitive to learn, capability to work independently from the get go and collaborate with cross functional teams in a fast paced environment;
**Please add the link to your GitHub account or Tableau Public profile to your resume. Feel free to send over any samples of any analytical projects you may have worked on in the past.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- 9-month contract with possibility of prolonging for an indefinite period
- Chance to work with the world's biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture with a high level of flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- 3 weeks of PTO (current PTO accrued by 6% from each paycheck)
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate group insurance coverage
- Personal days (5 days per year) (prorated)
- Sick days (unlimited)
- Community days (2 days per year)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!