Senior Content Marketing Manager
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey
About the Marketing Team
Marketing sits right at the heart of it all, between Product and Sales. We’re a team of social media marketing specialists, SEO specialists, content creators, campaign managers, copywriters, community managers, and email specialists, and we’re the ones who catch customer leads for our Sales department. How do we do that? We create progressive and personalized Emplifi content and publish it across all communication channels - social media, web, email campaigns, podcasts, and more.
The important part is that we measure everything we do, and use what we learn about our content, and our audiences, to keep improving, learning, and creating content that gets results. And the best thing about being a part of Emplifi’s Marketing department is you’ll be working with other marketing-obsessed people in an atmosphere of energetic, fast-moving creativity, with great ideas bouncing all over the place.
We’re on the lookout for a creative, collaborative, and attention-driven Senior Content Marketer to help us create, edit, and publish engaging content for our different audiences and maintain our unique brand voice across our content (inc. web pages, blog posts, customer stories, promotional emails, videos, paid ads, and more).
As part of our Experience & Design team and reporting to the Head of Content Marketing, you’ll take our content to the next level, establishing Emplifi as a thought leader in social media marketing, social commerce, and customer care.
Our tagline is “empathy, amplified,” and you’ll be amplifying our message that the best path for brands to grow is to connect with and care about their customers.
What You’ll Do Here
- Collaborate with the Head of Content Marketing to maintain the content calendar.
- Generate engaging content that drives traffic and copy that helps drive conversions
- Coordinate with writers (both internal and external) on similar projects to bring content from planning to publishing, including copy editing.
- Clearly communicate Emplifi’s brand message across all our audiences and personas globally.
- Lead the implementation and upkeep of the Editorial Guide, which establishes conventions for grammar and terminology.
- Ensure that our public-facing content is coherent, compelling, grammatically correct, and aligned with our Editorial Guide.
- Coordinate with our head of SEO on developing SEO strategies, execution, and optimization — conducting keyword research, and optimize web content.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with both marketing and non-marketing teams to maintain a high bar for all communications.
- Coordinate with our lead analyst to monitor content performance and identify opportunities for improving our content plan or optimizing existing content.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 4+ years of academic or professional copy editing experience; able to pass an advanced copyediting test.
- Thorough knowledge of the AP Stylebook.
- Proficiency with the Google and Microsoft productivity suites.
- Experience working in a CMS like WordPress, Contentful, or HubSpot.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of relevant topics like customer experience (CX), social media marketing and management, social commerce, and/or customer support and service.
- Experience reviewing marketing collateral, such as customer stories/case studies, blog posts, paid social media and SEM ad copy, and more.
- Experience with editing marketing content about B2B software, social media, e-commerce, or other complex technologies is a requirement.
- Must be capable of understanding technical writing and translating that into compelling, benefits-focused copy.
- Comfortable receiving and providing feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced distributed environment.
- A team player with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration.
- A strong work ethic and a growth mindset.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days vacation
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!