Senior HR Advisor
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the People & Culture Team
We find talented people like you, support you, and foster a diverse culture where you can be your true self. Help us hire the best talent, and be a part of creating a community and culture where everyone belongs.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Global HR team at Emplifi.
We offer you a great opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable HR experience across multiple regions. We strive to provide a best-in-class HR support and service in high paced growing environment to our colleagues all around the world.
Our HR mission is to support the business by recruiting, developing, and retaining our most important resource - our people. And build and foster a culture of inclusion, where diversity drives creativity and each individual feels valued and respected.
What You’ll Do Here
Policy Implementation, Guidance and Interpretation
- Own and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees, including job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Ensure any risk is mitigated and desire full compliance
HRIS, Internal Tools and Processes
- Maintain the systems and ensure data accuracy
- Prepare data analysis and reporting
- Drive data driven decisions and processes
HR & Payroll Administration
- Prepare and update employment records related to employee life cycle in the company
- Own administration of employment related documents
- Drive absence management
- Prepare data for payroll and ensuring payroll is executed on time and full
Employee On- and Off-boarding
- Fully in charge of on- and off- boarding actions and related admin as and end-to-end process
- Provide great new hire and employee experience
- Work with managers and employee to drive high performance culture by identifying and addressing any issues and implementing appropriate actions
Rewards and Benefits
- Managing compensation, bonus and awards processes in line with company policies
- Act as first point of contact for counseling and coaching managers in people related matters
- Address any employment relations issues and finding the best ways to resolve
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 5+ years of experience in HR
- Experience with managing multiple stakeholders remotely is a big plus
- Fluent English and Czech are required, other language is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Detail oriented, team player, service/customer orientated, proactive, well organized
- Passion for HR field and people
- Legally eligible to work in the Czech Republic
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!