Customer Marketing Manager
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Marketing Team
Marketing sits right at the heart of it all, between Product and Sales. We’re a team of social media marketing specialists, SEO specialists, content creators, campaign managers, copywriters, community managers, and email specialists, and we’re the ones who catch customer leads for our Sales department. How do we do that? We create progressive and personalized Emplifi content and publish it across all communication channels - social media, web, email campaigns, podcasts, and more.
The important part is that we measure everything we do, and use what we learn about our content, and our audiences, to keep improving, learning, and creating content that gets results. And the best thing about being a part of Emplifi’s Marketing department is you’ll be working with other marketing-obsessed people in an atmosphere of energetic, fast-moving creativity, with great ideas bouncing all over the place.
Emplifi is looking for a marketer with experience in building and executing customer marketing campaigns for B2B companies. This is an exciting opportunity within the Customer Marketing department in a fast growing organization.
You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, intercom and paid channels and work across a wide variety of campaigns. As a Customer Marketing Manager, you should have a keen interest in understanding customers and their needs and wants. You should have a good understanding of how to build customer engagement, adoption and how to increase customer advocacy.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing, you will be working closely with marketing, product and sales departments. This role is integral to the customer marketing team and supports the overall efforts in growth and retention of our customer base.
Your customer marketing campaigns may be an important touchpoint for customers in their Emplifi customer journey, so those engagements must embody the Emplifi promise: putting empathy at the core of all customer interactions, then amplifying the right experience at the right time.
What You’ll Do Here
- Create and execute campaigns focused on retention/upsell/cross-sell across the company segments
- Create and deliver client campaigns supporting product awareness and adoption, defining clear user segments for each campaign
- Create Campaign Briefs and communicate them with the wider marketing function and the leadership team for their approval
- Communicate and align with all internal stakeholders (e.g. marketing operations, content marketing, design team, field marketing etc) on campaigns to secure a smooth delivery
- Drive continuous campaign performance analysis through AB tests and make informed and actionable suggestions for improvement -> iteration to excellence!
- Evaluate business results of campaigns based on defined KPIs
- Drive conversation with the sales team on new marketing initiatives where relevant to support retention/upsell opportunities
- Support webinars delivery
- Create client campaigns targeted at generating new customer reviews
- Help with copywriting and copyediting where needed
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 5+ years of experience working in a marketing environment, preferably in SaaS or B2B
- A self-starter with proven marketing executive skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong English language proficiency, both written and spoken
- Able to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to work under a deadline
- Prior experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Mixpanel and Intercom is a plus
- BA/Bachelor degree a plus
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!