Office Assistant Canada
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the People & Culture Team
We find talented people like you, support you, and foster a diverse culture where you can be your true self. Help us hire the best talent, and be a part of creating a community and culture where everyone belongs.
For our office in Montreal we are looking for an Office Assistant working part-time 3-4 days a week 3-4 hours a day (preferable mornings) or at least 2 x week (non-consecutive days) 4-5hours. In this role you will be reporting to the Global Facility Manager based in Prague and to the HR manager based in Montreal and you will be responsible for administrative support of the team. This role is office-based (606 Cathcart, Montreal).
Please send your CV in English.
What You’ll Do Here
- Assistance with the office reception and the main team support for those who will be using the office
- Supervise office usage & monitor alignment with the governments measures related to the current situation
- Supervise cleanliness maintenance, regular checks, communication with the vendors
- Maintaining office & and security
- Keeping online office management files up to date, including the office plan
- Keeping the office tidy, organize and implement improvements
- Order office supplies and refreshments, basic assistance with invoicing and cost request
- General team support
- Assistance with onboarding and offboarding
- Miner support to HR and Finance team - scanning, filing
- Translate short internal documents from English to French
- Assistance with the team social
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Previous administrative experience
- Native like level of English and French
- Flexibility to work 3-4 days a week 3-4 hours a day (preferable mornings) or at least 2x week (non-
consecutive days) 4-5hours
- The joy of working with people and willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Friendly yet professional and team oriented approach with good communication and customer service skills
- Good organization skills and ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- High level of independence and responsibility, ability to work under own initiative
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Possibility to work in an environment that encourages new ideas
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!