Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey
About the Marketing Team
Marketing sits right at the heart of it all, between Product and Sales. We’re a team of social media marketing specialists, SEO specialists, content creators, campaign managers, copywriters, community managers, and email specialists, and we’re the ones who catch customer leads for our Sales department. How do we do that? We create progressive and personalized Emplifi content and publish it across all communication channels - social media, web, email campaigns, podcasts, and more.
The important part is that we measure everything we do, and use what we learn about our content, and our audiences, to keep improving, learning, and creating content that gets results. And the best thing about being a part of Emplifi’s Marketing department is you’ll be working with other marketing-obsessed people in an atmosphere of energetic, fast-moving creativity, with great ideas bouncing all over the place.
Within the Marketing organization, the Marketing Analytics role sits in the center, collaborating daily with the Digital Marketing, Growth, Communications, Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations teams, and keeping everyone pointed in the right direction. From this central position, you’ll be expected to drive analytics for a rigorous, performance-focused marketing program, empowering individual marketers and leadership to use data to define, set, and achieve the right goals for our business.
What You’ll Do Here
- Define and apply appropriate marketing metrics, measurement methods, and experimentation processes to power a technologically sophisticated, data-driven marketing program across both paid and non-paid channels
- Influence senior executive thinking and decision-making through credibly representing data, analysis, and impact evaluation throughout the marketing funnel
- Partner with our Finance, Business Analytics, and Marketing teams to drive corporate reporting, forecasting, and planning across our integrated marketing programs
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations, RevOps and engineers to develop and improve our marketing analytics infrastructure, including sales pipelines, revenue targets, and predictive models
- You will use data sourced from our internal systems, CRM systems, and from native systems of other marketing channels such as email, digital, social, partners, and events.
- You should have proficiency and have led projects using tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, ON24.
What You’re Familiar With
- Multi-touch and single-touch attribution models, SaaS pipeline analytics, MQL, and SQL, plus limitations and advantages of these models
- Understands key metrics such as CPA, ROI, LTV, and payback periods and has effortless fluency in how different metrics affect one another
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally and with senior leadership
- Systems like Contentful, Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase, Bizible, ON24
- Tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, or other visualization tools
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience in highly quantitative fields
- Experience in digital marketing platforms and analytics
- Proven track record of business impact in driving analytics for a growth, performance, direct response, or other ROI-goaled marketing programs
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with a willingness to be hands-on
- Experience applying experiments, lift tests, attribution, and other measurement techniques to measure and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
- Effective analytics management skills: you know how to prioritize the highest-impact work, and how to effectively coach and empower a team of analysts
- Exceptional communication skills and is able to simplify and present complex analytical concepts to an executive audience.
- Relentless setting of aggressive short- and long-term goals and possesses a strong internal drive to achieve them.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with partners across different teams, clearly articulate intents, and properly negotiate to align goals and results.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days vacation
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!