Director, Global Sales Enablement
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey
About the Customer Experience Team
The Customer Experience team is responsible for ensuring an incredible customer experience from end to end. But we don't stop there, we also ensure customer-facing internal teams have the right enablement, insights, tools, and support to deliver superior experiences.
The Learning and Communities Team sits within the Customer Experience Team. We develop and curate training content and certification programs to support customer training, employee onboarding, professional skills development, and ongoing learning to ensure customers and employees have an engaging, relevant, and impactful learning experience. We also create spaces for customers and employees to engage with people of common interest and share experiences. We believe a strong and engaged community will lead to learning and innovation, improved retention and company growth.
The Global Sales Enablement Director plays a key role in working closely with sales leadership, marketing, product development, content experts and the sales organization. This position works directly with sales and customer success leadership, product management and product marketing to develop and curate content and training programs to support onboarding and ongoing learning to ensure employees have an engaging, relevant, and impactful learning experience.
What You’ll Do Here
- Create sales enablement programs including curation, development, and delivery aligned with the sales process, go-to-market goals and objectives, and overarching company vision
- Collaborate with Go-to-Market team to develop an enablement strategy that includes education on Emplifi products & solutions, industry expertise, and functional expertise for sales positions
- Create an engaging onboarding experience for all new employees company-wide. After initial onboarding topics, sales and customer success will continue onboarding led by Emplifi Learning team, engaging directly with leadership in their respective teams
- Develop and promote continuous improvement and measurement of onboarding program for all roles in the revenue organization
- Proactively engage with leadership to identify, prioritize, and execute quarterly sales enablement plans and a calendar
- Identify gaps in knowledge, skills, and processes, work with leaders to ensure rapid deployment and adoption of training and tools
- Work with Emplifi Learning team to develop certification programs to impact sales performance and customer satisfaction
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the enablement activities
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Proven ability to work independently & remotely, using virtual working tools
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders and ability to develop trust and relationships quickly in a faced-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and requests
- Project management and stakeholder management skills
- Top notch communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, LMS, Articulate and Sales Enablement platforms
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days vacation
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!