Onboarding Manager LATAM
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
This dynamic role will be responsible for managing and executing the design, development, and deployment of training and development programs as well as the technical onboarding of all entry-level/new clients in the given region. The position requires an individual with a passion for making a difference and influencing growth. A strong affinity for building relationships and understanding the importance of strong customer service and value proposition is essential. This position involves interaction and collaboration with sales (50% of the time), operations, and account management.
What You’ll Do Here
- Design & develop training, onboarding schedules and processes for Emplifi's clients, assess the on-going training requirements and needs of clients in our portfolio
- Work closely with sales to provide expertise and consultancy on our products, give the prospect a full understanding of the product and its capabilities
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products and be the liaison between product and sales to funnel all queries, questions, and enhancements to the product teams
- Lead all internal trainings on product upgrades, new releases, and enhancements, provide the team with the latest platform updates on a regular basis
- Monitor client health metrics, detect 'sick' clients and work with the Account Owners to execute an effective retention strategy to prevent loss
- Follow up on current and recently won clients with the Account Owner, to ensure that every single user understands the value of the product they have invested in, and build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to grow and retain new business
- Act as an industry expert in all matters relating to social media, and relate this knowledge and passion to our clients
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Emplifi products and solutions and bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Experience with consulting and training marketing professionals
- 2-5 years of social media or digital experience operating within web technologies, SaaS, CX, online media or innovative online product environment
- Professional level of English and Spanish is a must
- Knowledge of additional language is a plus
- Experience in working with people of different seniority levels - small business owners, marketers, and executives
- Superior communications and presentation skills
- A sharp focus on your goals, the ability to advance the vision of the department
- Street smarts, emotional intelligence, powerful work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Opportunity to use English on a daily basis
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!