It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
To assist our Legal team, we are primarily searching for someone who is passionate about the law and who would help us with a wide range of legal relations matters. Moreover, you would also help us with some administration tasks for our HR department.
We offer this position as a full-time or part-time.
What You’ll Do Here
- Scanning documents and loading documents into a repository
- Final check of contracts
- Taking care of signing and distributing the signed documents to the individual internal stakeholders
- Filling vendor registration forms from new clients
- Help with other legal tasks depending on the seniority
- Scanning documents
- Proper labeling of the documents
- Proper saving of the documents to our internal system
- Physical document creation and archiving
- Evidence of posted documents for employees and contractors outside the Czech Republic
What You’ll Bring to Us
- University Law student or graduate
- Interest in IT and IT/IP law is a big advantage
- Previous work experience is at a similar role is a plus, but not a must
- Fluent English (daily communication), Czech language is a must
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Reliability, independence and detail orientation
- Motivation to look for new improvements
- Proactivity, self-motivation
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!