Information Security Manager
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
What You'll Do Here
- Coordinate Cybersecurity and information security-related activities with business, legal, IT stakeholders and external vendors to improve the security of enterprise systems, data access controls, usage, and data management processes.
- Support customers and partners in Product Security and product related data privacy questions
- In this role, mature our program to define, support and measure our SDLC and DevSecOps efforts to meet the high security standards we deliver to customers.
- Develop and report on KPI’s related to vulnerability management and incident management.
- Manage data access controls, security training and incident response management.
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis.
- Collaborate with technical staff to develop security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Oversee and monitor routine information security operations. ‘
- Spearhead vulnerability audits, forensic investigations and mitigation procedures for the organization.
- Identify and report violations of security policies or standards, recommending remediation activities.
- Cooperate with legal department on reviewing contracts for security requirements.
- Institute organization-wide training in security awareness, protocols and procedures.
- Present relevant information security findings to a variety of audiences
- Develop and implement cybersecurity framework, programs, policies and procedures.
- Conduct third-party vendor security risk assessments.
- Perform pre/post-implementation reviews of application and system security.
- Manage security audits, and vulnerability and threat assessments.
- Manage periodic external and internal penetration testing.
- Vulnerability management monitoring, review and follow-up
- Guide teams to make decisions that balance business needs with security objectives.
- Thinks across organizational boundaries and empathizes with customers, both internal and external
- Deliver documentation for pre-market development activities including security plans, architecture and data flow diagrams, threat models, requirements, SBOM, and risk documentation.
What You'll Bring To Us
- Five or more years of experience working in security area with relevant realm of responsibilities
- Experience implementing controls and mitigating risks related to ISO 27001, SOC 2. GDPR, and other information security and data privacy standards
- Experience implementing cloud security technologies, including encryption, network security, intrusion detection, and digital forensics.
- Experience with Web security tooling, Static analysis (Source level scans), Dynamics scans (black box web app testing), Interactive testing (grey box testing)
- Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc. are an asset
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (including L1 and C-Level)
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!