Product Security Architect
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
What You'll Do Here
- Define and continuously improve Emplifi secure software development life cycle that guides development teams to apply an appropriate level of security measures.
- Participate in and support application security reviews and threat modeling, including code review and dynamic testing.
- Own and perform application security vulnerability management.
- Support the vulnerability disclosure (bug bounty) program.
- Assist in the development of automated security testing to validate that secure coding best practices are being used.
- Provide consulting to the product and development teams to ascertain their understanding of the data security and data protection product standard requirements are correct, and the technical capabilities will be implemented correctly.
- Further development and maintenance of the Emplifi Product Security Standard and Processes.
- Manage, develop and improve secure development awareness training for the company with focus on secure development.
- Support customers and partners in Product Security and product-related data privacy questions.
- Support compliance certification activities, such as ISO 27001, SOC2. HITRUST, etc.
- In this role, mature our program to define, support and measure our SDLC and DevSecOps efforts to meet the high security standards we deliver to customers
What You'll Bring To Us
- Development background particularly building enterprise Web applications and working knowledge of securing applications in a cloud environment (mostly AWS)
- Experience in identifying security flaws in current code, ability to evaluate risk, triage, and provide remediation solutions
- 2-3 years of experience working in a security area with the relevant realm of responsibilities
- Strong understanding of Web Application security risks, including but not limited to OWASP top 10, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools.
- Knowledge of security frameworks and best practices
- Knowledge of development security operations principles and data protection principles
- Expertise and background in software engineering and software development
- Security certifications like CISSP, CCSP, Security+, etc. are an asset
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a complex project environment
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (including L1 and C-Level)
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!