Marketing Operations Specialist
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey
About the Marketing Team
Marketing sits right at the heart of it all, between Product and Sales. We’re a team of social media marketing specialists, SEO specialists, content creators, campaign managers, copywriters, community managers, and email specialists, and we’re the ones who catch customer leads for our Sales department. How do we do that? We create progressive and personalized Emplifi content and publish it across all communication channels - social media, web, email campaigns, podcasts, and more.
The important part is that we measure everything we do, and use what we learn about our content, and our audiences, to keep improving, learning, and creating content that gets results. And the best thing about being a part of Emplifi’s Marketing department is you’ll be working with other marketing-obsessed people in an atmosphere of energetic, fast-moving creativity, with great ideas bouncing all over the place.
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Operations Specialist to assist with the orchestration and execution of global programs. You will partner closely with key field marketing and demand generation stakeholders to ensure timely execution of assigned implementations.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for daily execution of marketing campaigns and activities. This includes programming of email and newsletter sends, webinar setups (backend programming in Marketo only), and oversight of data flows necessary to maintain an accurately managed lead lifecycle. Experience with the Marketo (or comparable) automation platform and Salesforce CRM are required.
What You’ll Do Here
- Develop and implement emails, landing pages and forms in Marketo marketing automation platform
- Build, test and launch marketing programs based on internally determined best practices
- Oversee data lead lifecycle flows between various systems (Marketo, ON24, Salesforce, etc.) are functioning correctly
- Manage workload in Asana and keep tasks up-to-date to ensure smooth handover between team members and stakeholders
- Import lead lists from 3rd party vendors as required
- Understand and use correct internal taxonomies to build and QA UTMs and other tracking mechanisms
- Ensure that email standards and regulations such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR are adhered to
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a role directly managing end-to-end email campaigns or CRM with experience coding emails and email templates – HTML/CSS skills desired
- Marketo marketing automation platform experience as an administrator – Marketo certification desired
- Successful track record of creating, executing, and measuring campaigns within Marketo, including database management, smart-list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Certifications and/or 2+ years experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or HubSpot
- Familiarity with web development and/or CMS systems would be a nice-to-have
The ideal candidate will have these personal qualities and attitudes:
- Team player with outstanding time management and problem-solving skills
- Proactive work ethic and highly self-motivated with ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and responsive, and able to handle last-minute changes
- Superior time management skills to manage a diverse workload and competing deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!