Lead Researcher JAPAC
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
Are you communicative? Do you know how to use Google Search and LinkedIn? Are you not scared of the phone?
We are looking for motivated people, who want to start and grow their careers within Emplifi.
We are ready to train you in all what you need to excel at your job. Therefore, no matter your previous experience, we may be looking right for you! However, please note, this is rather junior position, suitable mainly for fresh graduates or candidates that are looking for a shift in their career to get closer to social media & sales field and that would be willing to start on a junior role.
The role is suitable for candidates located either in Prague or Singapore.
What You’ll Do Here
- You will work in a global team, cooperating remotely mainly with our Sales team located in Singapore office and our Marketing team
- Your task will be to research outbound and inbound Leads and pass Qualified Sales Leads (QSL) to your Sales team in order to win new deals
- You will research most of the information online and verify it by phone where needed
What You’ll Bring to Us
- You need to be naturally active and communicative
- If you want to be successful, you will need to be persistent, efficient and creative in your research approaches
- Experience with online research, telesales or a similar role would be a big plus
- Fluent English is a must, additional languages are welcome
- You must be legally authorized to work in the Czech Republic (Prague) / or Singaporean citizen or permanent resident (Singapore)
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Prague)
- Multisport card (Prague)
- Great work environment based in a shop house in Tanjong Pagar, minutes walk from the MRT. And surrounded by amazing food (Singapore)
- AIA Health Insurance including coverage for family members (Singapore)
- 20 days holiday (Singapore)
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!