Data Insights Analyst
The importance of exceptional customer experience (CX) has never been higher. Emplifi’s mission is simple: to empower brands with the insights they need to empathize with their customers, and amplify the right experiences across the customer journey. We do this by bringing together marketing, commerce, and customer service teams in one unified platform, giving brands everything they need to close the gaps in their social and digital experiences. Emplifi is on a high-growth trajectory, being valued at over $1B with unicorn status and trusted by over 7,000 global brands, including Fortune 500 companies.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
Emplifi’s Data Analyst role is to produce Data Stories that position Empllifi as a trusted Customer Experience expert, and which will drive interest in Emplifi’s product offerings. Data Stories can be defined as insights excavated from analyzing and modeling Social and Customer Experience data that form a story. Data Stories are then presented in easy to read charts, reports, commentary or in the form of a blog post/WP/study.
What You’ll Do Here
- Provide regular and ad hoc social media and CX analysis and reporting
- Help our global clients understand and better manage their social media profiles and CX journeys
- Support Sales by exploring product data and translating it into compelling stories
- Liaise with the Sales and Customer Success Management Team in strategic meetings to provide crucial custom data & insights on clients’ social media and CX performances
- Pioneer innovation with Development and Product teams and deliver cutting-edge business insights
- Run micro-projects focused on company retention and product adoption
- Maintain & improve our CRM in cooperation with the Development and Reporting team
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse large data sets and derive actionable insights
- Working experience in an analytical field
- Knowledge of statistics – descriptive statistics, ability to form a hypothesis and verify it, regression modelling
- Ability to mine and process data from various sources: MongoDB, Redshift, PostgreSQL, internal and external APIs
- Experience with Machine Learning is an advantage
- Knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Great work environment based in a shop house in Tanjong Pagar, minutes walk from the MRT. And surrounded by amazing food
AIA Health Insurance including coverage for family members
- 20 days holiday
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!