You will be joining a small team to work on our Email Virtual Assistant web application. This is a React app that will provides analytics reporting and configuration capabilities to our customers. The project is in beta right now and we are looking for help to build out its feature set and bring it to production.
What Will You Do Here
- Work with other developers and managers to design solutions to complex problems.
- Ensure the quality of your and your team’s work.
- Work as part of a small Agile team.
- Ensure that the designs are complete and documented. Code is developed according to design with no or low level of defects.
- Actively participate in the improvement of development procedures, workflow and process to improve quality and performance of developed software.
- Design and implement testing processes within the code base to improve quality and performance of the software.
- Consistently utilize Jira and Confluence for documenting designs, testing plans, feature functionality additions and modifications.
- Attend meetings as prescribed by Agile Kanban process followed by the team.
What You'll Bring to Us
React + Redux experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good teamwork and collaborative skills
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
AWS and/or Azure
RESTful API design
Node.JS and/or C#
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world's biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture with a high level of flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- 3 weeks of PTO (current PTO accrued by 6% from each paycheck)
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate group insurance coverage
- Personal days (5 days per year - prorated)
- Sick days (unlimited)
- Community days (2 days per year)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!