We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer to join us at Emplifi to work on our chatbot software product. You will work as a full-stack developer on a small, agile team to help build a SaaS web application running in the cloud. If you are an independent thinker, eager to learn, and take extreme pride in your work then we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do Here
- Work with other developers and managers to design solutions to complex problems.
- Write code on any area of the technology stack: data access, business, application and presentation layers.
- Ensure the quality of your and your team’s work.
- Work as part of a small Agile team.
- Ensure that the designs are complete and documented. Code is developed according to design with no or low level of defects.
- Actively participate in the improvement of development procedures, workflow and process to improve quality and performance of developed software.
- Design and implement testing processes within the code base to improve quality and performance of the software.
- Consistently utilize Jira and Confluence for documenting designs, testing plans, feature functionality additions and modifications.
- Attend meetings as prescribed by Agile Kanban process followed by the team.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience with the following technologies:
- Relational databases
- Modern source code management systems (e.g. git)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good teamwork and collaborative skills
- Maintains an active interest in learning new technologies
- Experience in the following area is a plus:
.NET Core/.NET 5
Cloud applications, especially Amazon Web Services
Developing against 3rd party APIs (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
Modern web frameworks (e.g. React/Vue/Angular)
Machine learning/Natural Language Processing
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details