Commercial Account Executive MEA
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
An Account Executive is responsible for selling the value proposition to qualified inbound leads and self-sourced prospects. Targeted clients will consist of brands, companies, as well as media and agencies. To keep up with the demand, we are looking for a new team member to join our Dubai office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Emplifi products and solutions
- Generate quality partnerships with your personal rolodex of prospects
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute an effective and relevant sales strategy (as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products)
- Bring creative ideas, strategies, and skills to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
What You’ll Bring to Us
- At least 3 – 5 years of sales experience within web technologies, SaaS, online media or innovative online product environment and knowledge of digital marketing is required
- Knowledge of social media would be a big advantage
- Fluent business level in English is a must, Arabic language is an advantage
- Experience within a sales team that produced and exceeded their goals consistently
- A great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Superior communication skills and exceptional closing skills
- Last but not least, tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Great office location in Dubai Marina, attached to Marina Mall
- Great local team with a supportive family culture
- Medical insurance plan and yearly flight ticket home
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!