Senior Technical Support Engineer
This role is the opportunity to diagnose and reproduce the issues that are reported to the Customer Support team. Primary responsibilities include communicating with customers via telephone, written correspondence, through on-line services, and face to face meetings regarding technically complex service issues. You will maintain ownership of these issues through root cause analysis and resolution or escalation to other resources.
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Customer Support Team
Are you empathic, patient, and feel passionate about communication? Can you easily put yourself in our clients’ shoes? Then there's a place for you in our Customer Support team! We’re the link that connects both our Development and Sales departments to clients - so we're fully involved in the technical and commercial sides of the business. Simply put: software, social media, and CX management play a huge part in our everyday lives.
We’re also no strangers to detective work, solving mysteries every day to keep our clients happy. We’re a team with diverse interests - from gardening to gaming - and we’re always up for a beer or, for the more sophisticated, wine and cheese tastings. Sometimes we just shoot at each other - but that's only for fun at paintball! We’re looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
What You’ll Do Here
- Answer customer support calls and emails regarding product questions
- Quality and accurate case tracking of all reported issues
- Document issues for future reference by other team members, customers, and product development
- Good communication of resolution and troubleshooting
- Monitoring support cases for technical accuracy and gaps
- Identify support quality needs and issues
- Assist SaaS Operations by identifying core support issues in hosted environment
- Available for on-call coverage
- Work requires a strong balance between technical skills and customer satisfaction skills.
- Someone who is equally comfortable doing deep drive troubleshooting as speaking with a novice on the product, as well as capable of translating the most complex technical issues into easy-to-understand terms.
- Detail oriented, yet not bound by processes.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Proven record in logical problem solving, communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with debugging tools to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
- Proficient in Google Suite Applications
- Familiarity in MS Office applications
- Proficient with relational database concepts; including basic SQL
- Familiarity with technology and its applicability in customer care environments
- Work requires broad knowledge in a general Technical Support role. Knowledge is normally acquired 5+ years of experience as a CRM Software Support Specialist or closely related field.
- Preferred Skills
- Understanding of CRM and call center industry practices
- Familiar with business process improvement concepts
- Bachelor's degree in a related major
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!