About VoC Team
The VoC team at Emplifi is committed to a great culture, friendly atmosphere & exciting work opportunities for all who join our developer family. Being a member of this team, you will develop in modern languages & frameworks (C#, React, Vue.js), work on a variety of unique software solutions, and develop & enhance both new & existing Emplifi applications; all of which are designed to listen to the voices of real people & help translate them into action. Our mission is to empathize & amplify!
The products you’ll be working on include VoC’s Survey Platform, the VoC Emplifi Portal, supporting the software infrastructure & building various sub-projects that further the goals of the company. You will work closely with the product to translate business goals into a reality, you’ll work with QA to assure the highest quality standards before release, and you’ll work with fellow devs who will help you learn & grow as a Full Stack developer.
If you have a positive attitude & are willing to adapt to fit the goals of the role, then this will be the job for you! We hope you’ll bring the same spirit we have of being committed to hard work, resilience, and awesome teamwork from devs who love what they do. Much work has been done these last few years to bring our codebase up to a fully-modern solution, and our Agile process ensures that effective communication will be a key to our continued success.
For a dev, there has never been a better time to come aboard. We welcome you to reach out to us.
What You'll do here?
- Design, code and implement the web applications and API using the Microsoft development platform and open standards technologies while respecting coding standards;
- Work with the Product owner and the UX/UI Designer to implement new user-facing features (20% of your time will be spent on frontend stories);
- Work with the product owner and Solution Architect to implement backend code (80% of your time will be spent on backend stories);
- Manage, develop, and implement high-quality applications based on the requirements provided by the Product Owner in an agile environment.
- Perform component and unit-level testing and debugging and provide support;
- Actively collaborate with the development team in the execution of projects;
- Maintain the highest level of data integrity and confidentiality.
What You'll bring to us?
- +5 years of work experience in web development.
- Knowledge of Webpack, Bootstrap, and VueJs or React.
- Experience with .Net Core, ASP.Net MVC, C#, Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, GIT, Jira and Team City.
- Knowledge of Rest API best practices;
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is a valued asset.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world's biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture with a high level of flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- 3 weeks of PTO (current PTO accrued by 6% from each paycheck)
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate group insurance coverage
- Personal days (5 days per year) (prorated)
- Sick days (unlimited)
- Community days (2 days per year)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!