Fullstack Developer for VoC Team
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
What You'll do here?
- Design, code and implement the web applications and API using the Microsoft development platform and open standards technologies while respecting coding standards;
- Work with the Product owner and the UX/UI Designer to implement new user-facing features (20% of your time will be spent on frontend stories);
- Work with the product owner and Solution Architect to implement backend code (80% of your time will be spent on backend stories);
- Manage, develop, and implement high-quality applications based on the requirements provided by the Product Owner in an agile environment.
- Perform component and unit-level testing and debugging and provide support;
- Actively collaborate with the development team in the execution of projects;
- Maintain the highest level of data integrity and confidentiality.
What You'll bring to us?
- +5 years of work experience in web development.
- Knowledge of Webpack, Bootstrap, and VueJs or React.
- Experience with .Net Core, ASP.Net MVC, C#, Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, GIT, Jira and Team City.
- Knowledge of Rest API best practices;
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is a valued asset.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world's biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture with a high level of flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- 3 weeks of PTO (current PTO accrued by 6% from each paycheck)
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate group insurance coverage
- Personal days (5 days per year) (prorated)
- Sick days (unlimited)
- Community days (2 days per year)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!