It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Finance & Operations Team
An integral part of the team. We know our numbers but work with an open mind. Challenges motivate us. We've all got a lot in common, and we share the same mission: precision, teamwork, professionalism.
We are looking for a responsible professional who will be part of our Finance/Accounting team and overseeing and completing the processing of the Company payroll in North America.
This is an individual contributor role.
What You’ll Do Here
- Process payroll for both exempt and non-exempt employees (approximately 200 employees)
- Manage details to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Effectively liaison with HR for accurate payroll changes
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper tax treatment and processing requirements for wages and employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Receive and document any necessary approvals prior to processing any non-standard payments
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting (W-2, W-2c, etc.)
- Work with accounting team to calculate and update any accruals for non-standard payments
- Process manual checks when needed
- Update and reconcile statements from Paycor, ADP and Nethris
- Propose and manage consolidation of payroll providers
- Key contact to provide feedback and answers to employee payroll related questions
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Monitor changes and remains current on legal, regulatory or governmental requirements (e.g., wage and hour, garnishments, tax matters, 401(k) and other benefit deductions)
- Oversee the preparation of required reports or payments to government agencies, insurance companies, or other organizations.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience calculating and processing payroll
- Prior experience with HR/Payroll ERP, time and general ledger systems required
- Minimum of 1 year of payroll tax preparation experience strongly preferred
- Base knowledge of applicable Federal and State HR/Payroll Laws (FMLA, FLSA, e.g.) and IRS regulations that impact payroll
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related field is an advantage, but not a must
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!