Fullstack Developer for Organic Team
About Organic Team
We, developers of the Organic team, are looking for new teammates to join our ranks. We are working on the Organic module of our product. That means helping our clients to better understand their data on Social Media, creating added value in data and enabling them to complete the desired organic analytics workflows - from the aggregated data analysis of their organic communication strategy to the evaluation of the performances of each single content piece.
Our team is built on trust, respect, strong code ownership and willingness to learn. We work in an agile environment, but still have time to grow, do pair coding and talk about all issues we face. As we are a senior team, we also offer guidance and great opportunities to grow. But we don’t just sit at work, we are also going together on team buildings, sports events, workshops, pubs to relax and get to know each other.
- A cross-functional team with full-stack developers, QA engineer, and designer included. We are able to deliver the entire feature to production.
- Feature-oriented (approx 3 months from zero to production)
- 2-week scrum sprints with biweekly releases
- Close cooperation with the product team
- Open to any discussion
Technology Stack You'll Meet Here:
Backend: Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ELK Stack
Your Work on a Daily Basis:
- Asking questions about everything - we want YOU in the team
- You will be working with our team on our Analytical applications such as Dashboard with fully configurable widgets & new Organic Analytics.
- Writing backend microservices, APIs, designing and maintaining database storages for respective product features on multiple layers of architecture (DBs, data APIs, application backends)
- Doing code reviews
- Maintaining and optimizing existing codebase
- Actively cooperating on finding solutions with other teams
- Planning your development time independently - we believe you should work when you’re most effective
- Attending Scrum meetings (daily standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
How We Learn & Relax:
- Time for personal learning and projects
- Tech talks
- Beer tasting
- Multiplayer games (board or online)
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Office as a benefit (we don’t force you to attend our barbecue parties)
- Online games, Table tennis, Soccer
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!