Customer Account Executive for Southern Europe & Benelux
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
A Customer Account Executive is responsible for selling the Emplifi value proposition to qualified inbound leads and maintaining customer relationships. Targeted clients will consist of brands, companies, as well as media and agencies.
What You’ll Do Here
- Close new business/upsells consistently at or above quota level
- Qualify inbound leads and assign opportunities according to segment/tier
- Aim to push new business and renewals to automation according to value
- Build, develop and maintain strong, long-lasting trusted customer relationships
- Educate and on-board clients/prospects so they adopt the solution and renew their current agreement with Emplifi
- Introduce and explain new products, features and services to clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics and health status on a regular basis
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Update CRM on daily basis
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales experience
- Background in a web technology, custom solutions (agency), online media or innovative online product environment
- Experience in SaaS / Digital as a plus
- Good sales hygiene and understanding of solution-oriented selling; experience selling a technically-oriented product to small and medium sized/commercial businesses is preferred
- Proficient English plus fluent Italian and Spanish/Portuguese is required. Additional languages (e.g. French) is a great advantage
- Strong communication, negotiation, and closing skills
- A sharp focus on your goals, tight organizational and time management skills, high level of independence
- Solid experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps and technical aptitude to master our CRM tool
- Ability to build & maintain long-term valuable client relationships
- Street smart, tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Technical acumen, persistence, great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- You must be legally authorized to work in the Czech Republic
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!