What You’ll Do Here
- To facilitate teams with collaboration, problem solving, continuous improvement, consensus among team members.
- Empower the team to be self-organized, efficient and motivated.
- Manage day to day Agile ceremonies.
- Ensure team blockers are quickly identified and resolved.
- Formalize delivery processes, quality control standards.
- Support the Product Owner in maintaining the Product Backlog and completing the delivery plan.
- Assist translating business requirements into concise prioritized user story and actionable tasks for developers.
- Coaching the team to practice core agile principles.
- Measure the team's velocity and the progress of deliverables.
- Plan and coordinate deployments, prepare deployment plans.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Solid experience in software engineering practices and knowledge of Agile Frameworks.
- Scrum Master or agile certified.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience in Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket).
- A good knowledge of CI/CD.
- Passionate about technology and open to learning new skills.
- Strong communication skills.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details