Presales Consultant MEA
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
The Presales Consultant role is to provide technical (product/solution) and strategic business support to the regional sales team. He/she is responsible for working with a selected group of Enterprise and Commercial Account Executives and Customer Success Managers in acquiring new business and expanding current client portfolios.
Working with Account Executives, Presales Consultants develop strategies to target and develop relationships with key prospects in the region, by producing industry reports, social media analysis and better understanding of prospects pain points and how Emplifi can address their challenges.
Working with Customer Success Managers, Presales Consultants help to understand the structure of client businesses, their practices, team structures and consults on how clients can make better use of Emplifi to address their current and future needs, thus aiding them in expanding and upselling their portfolios.
What You’ll Do Here
- Provide presales support for solution delivery and business oriented requests for the regional sales teams - meaning deep comprehension of Emplifi solutions, deep knowledge of existing customer solutions and implementations, requirements gathering, solution construction and proposals, including RFPs.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise and knowledge of Emplifi solutions and its features to their regional team.
- Serve as all around digital marketing and social media consultant in their region, both for the sales team and prospects/clients.
- Provide insights about specific industries in their given region, aiding the sales team in tackling and winning new business.
- Build and maintain a library of strategic reports, consulting methodologies and marketing materials tailored to their targeted industries in the region.
- Engage and communicate effectively with the product/development team by attending product meetings, give prospect and client feedback, and suggest improvements in the solution.
- Liaise with the marketing team in creating Account Based Marketing (ABM) materials such as industry reports, social media analysis, to attract and convert new business in their region.
- Manage the regional demo account in Emplifi solutions.
- Assist Account Executives with complex deals that require assisted trials and demos to Enterprise prospects.
- Create strategic materials that helps Emplifi increase brand awareness among specific industries within the region.
- Create and present materials at selected events.
- Have a deep understanding of how our competitors operate and how we can tackle them.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Previous experience as a senior social media consultant, digital marketing consultant or Presales consultant from either agency, brand or tech company
- High level knowledge of social media industry, trends and best practices
- Professional level of English language is a must, additional languages (e.g. Arabic) are an advantage
- Proactive sales approach, including knowledge of sales methodologies such as SPIN and Challenger Sales
- Ability to grasp technical understanding of the Emplifi solution and translate it to strategic sales language
- High level communication skills, with the ability to create reports and presentations, in addition to great presentation and public speaking skills
- Collaborative and team driven attitude
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Great office location in Dubai Marina, attached to Marina Mall
- Great local team with a supportive family culture
- Medical insurance plan and yearly flight ticket home
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!