Field Marketing Manager - France, Southern Europe and Benelux
Emplifi is the leading unified CX platform that brings marketing, commerce and care together to help businesses close the customer experience gap. More than 7,000 brands, including Delta Air Lines, Ford Motor Company and McDonalds, rely on Emplifi to provide their customers with outstanding experiences at every touchpoint. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Marketing Team
Marketing sits right at the heart of Emplifi. We’re a team of social media marketers, product marketing whizzes, content creators, campaign experts, community connectors, and demand generators with the customer at the core. How do we do all of that? We create progressive and personalized content and share it across the channels on which our customers are active - social media, web, email, media, and much more. We measure everything we do, and use what we learn about our campaigns, and our audiences, to keep creating, learning, and iterating to excellence. And the best thing about being a part of Emplifi’s Marketing department is you’ll be working with other customer-obsessed marketers in an energetic, fast-moving and fun environment. If you like the sound of that, you’re at the right place!
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for creating a regional strategy, planning, and executing marketing programs to acquire new prospects, deepen customer relationships, expand our footprint, and improve client retention.
The job duties include designing and implementing marketing programs to drive pipeline, managing budgets, establishing customer relationships both in-person and online, measuring programs and marketing mix performance, and reporting results.
Reporting to the VP Growth Marketing and working closely with your regional sales and centralized marketing teams, the Field Marketing Manager will continually monitor the regional and industry-specific market trends as well as gather insights on their top targeted accounts and manage the marketing mix to drive maximum revenue impact through a combination of tailored global, new market, and account– specific activities.
What You’ll Do Here
- Create a Marketing Plan for your region (France, SE Europe, and Benelux)
- Deliver meaningful and engaging experiences that stand out from the crowd
- Understand market requirements for program localization and local execution support
- Work with the Central Marketing team to drive the demand gen strategy and build demand generation programs across channels to generate qualified demand in the local markets
- Create localized activities to address local buyer challenges and opportunities
- Partner closely with the Central Marketing team to determine localization needs (i.e. collateral, presentations)
- Work with local agencies and 3rd party publishers to develop and execute marketing tactics
- Develop and execute website localization efforts, including creation of local landing pages
- Actively seek and create local customer success stories
- Measure, analyze and report on local marketing pipeline-building activities to determine their contribution to pipeline health and evaluate marketing effectiveness/ROI
- Promote the adoption of lead management processes with the sales team
- Establish and track lead generation metrics for the region
- Manage, administer, measure and report on budget
- Support specific partners and develop relationships for joint marketing approaches and dedicated GTMs
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 5+ years in marketing; ABM experience desirable
- Experienced in B2B enterprise software/SaaS environment with proven success in event and campaign and budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both internal comms and external marketing comms
- Fluency in English and working knowledge / conversational French, Spanish, and Italian desirable
- Salesforce and Marketing Automation (Marketo/Hubspot) preferred
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Great office location – rue de la Bourse
- Extra perks: Gym allowance, Language Lessons
- 8 nationalities in a team of 30 people!
- There is more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!