Demand Generation Specialist - Remote - North America
Emplifi is the leading unified CX platform that brings marketing, commerce and care together to help businesses close the customer experience gap. More than 7,000 brands, including Delta Air Lines, Ford Motor Company and McDonalds, rely on Emplifi to provide their customers with outstanding experiences at every touchpoint. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Marketing Team
Marketing sits right at the heart of it all, between Product and Sales. We’re a team of social media marketing specialists, SEO specialists, content creators, campaign managers, copywriters, community managers, and email specialists, and we’re the ones who catch customer leads for our Sales department. How do we do that? We create progressive and personalized Emplifi content and publish it across all communication channels - social media, web, email campaigns, podcasts, and more.
The important part is that we measure everything we do, and use what we learn about our content, and our audiences, to keep improving, learning, and creating content that gets results. And the best thing about being a part of Emplifi’s Marketing department is you’ll be working with other marketing-obsessed people in an atmosphere of energetic, fast-moving creativity, with great ideas bouncing all over the place.
Emplifi is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to join our marketing team. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs for the enterprise segment, while collaborating closely with the design team, product marketing, sales, BDRs, and external agencies and vendors. We are looking for someone who can work collaboratively on integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and has a strong appetite for growth.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
What You’ll Do Here
- Collaborate with other global marketers on end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns (Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Develop additional paid and organic programs and tactics throughout the DG funnel that increase the marketing database (MALs), conversion rates and overall pipeline (e.g. syndication, content marketing, webinars).
- Align closely with content/design leaders and design/develop advertisement layouts inclusive of copy and images for demand generation campaigns. Responsible for revisions to approvals, artwork, and information accuracy.
- Partner with BDR teams to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Marketing Operations team.
- Work on campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from content, web, design, and field marketing teams.
- Analyze campaign results across channels and leverage insights to further optimize ROAS, reach and conversions.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of full-time marketing experience
- 2+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs
- Enablement for BDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Adobe XD for ad/creative development, MS Office 365, Google Workplace Apps
- Strong attention to detail and experience with a variety of design deliverables; Ability to take creative direction
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Work with paid media and content syndication vendors
- Development of compelling messaging across multiple digital channels
- Management of third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience with Bynder (or similar DAM), Contentful CMS, and Marketo
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!