Communities Event Coordinator
The importance of exceptional customer experience (CX) has never been higher. Emplifi’s mission is simple: to empower brands with the insights they need to empathize with their customers, and amplify the right experiences across the customer journey. We do this by bringing together marketing, commerce, and customer service teams in one unified platform, giving brands everything they need to close the gaps in their social and digital experiences. Emplifi is on a high-growth trajectory, being valued at over $1B with unicorn status and trusted by over 7,000 global brands, including Fortune 500 companies.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
The Communities Event Coordinator is part of the Learning and Communities team in the CX organization. As our Communities Event Coordinator, you will cultivate and execute on Emplifi’s community strategy to deliver a best-in-class community for customers to learn, connect and share ideas. You will manage and expand the community through events (customer advisory board, product focus groups, industry forums, training webinars, and more). This role will be key in helping Emplifi maintain strong customer retention scores, drive company growth and furthermore differentiate us as a customer-first organization.
What You’ll Do Here
- Build and execute the customer community strategy, including the coordination, planning and facilitation of logistics for all customer community events
- Support Product Management in the planning and execution of focus groups to collect qualitative feedback from users on product use cases
- Partner with the leadership team to run a successful executive-level Customer Advisory Board
- Lead industry forums to promote dialogue among the same industry managers as they share use cases and technology tips and needs
- Be a thought partner with Marketing to advocate for and drive customer training webinars to focus on product innovations and customer technical learning needs
- Find additional ways to increase the breadth and depth of community across our customer base
- Listen and engage regularly with our community members, providing them with any support and resources they need
- Constantly gather feedback from the community and bring those insights to the appropriate internal teams
- Identify opportunities to surprise, delight and show our community members how much we appreciate them
- Provide timely and regular updates to leadership on community program and metrics
- Manage all internal and external community communications
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 2+ years of event planning experience
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management, and meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently & remotely, using virtual working tools
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders and ability to develop trust and relationships quickly in a faced-paced environment
- Project management and stakeholder management skills
- Top notch communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to think creatively with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas for customers.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!