Innovations, Research & Data
Salesforce Tech Leader
Who are we looking for?
- You can take direction from team leadership on solutioning customer’s defined strategies
- You are a Salesforce enthusiast and can understand complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative marketing solutions with the latest technologies
- You are recognized as trusted, empathetic, and accountable in relationships with stakeholders (including C-level) and colleagues from your team and data teams you will closely cooperate
- You are optimistic and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. You persist in reaching goals and operate from a commitment to success rather than fear of failure
- You have good written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams
- 3+ years of design, refinement and implementing Salesforce solutions with an emphasis on Salesforce core
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of products
Your Work on a daily basis
- Lead team of administrators and developers. Report to team Product Owner (PO).
- Suggesting improvements of codebase or processes implemented in our SFDC instance.
- Lead the process of implementing the improvements from vision, team buy-in to actual implementation and user stories definition for the team.
- Be in close contact with the team Product Owner and negotiate a capacity needed for development process improvements.
- It might be hard to justify development work that takes away time from business projects. Be ready to justify the team's work necessary to build a sustainable scalable platform and to explain how technical debt impacts business functionalities.
- Plan and think long term - thinking a few months or a year out is too short-sighted. Your role is to set technical vision for the platform by taking into account current and future needs of the company.
- Support technical resources in the design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, and modifications to existing integrations
- Refine business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, test processes and release management
- Work directly with internal stakeholders to deliver key components of technology solutions with understanding of application development and release management processes in the Cloud
- Make Code reviews and help to improve skills of your colleagues
- Maintaining and optimizing existing codebase and help with improvement of CI/CD method
- Discussing technical solutions with dev team and share collective knowledge about changes in our codebase
- Attending Scrum meetings (daily standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Feature oriented (approx 3 months from zero to production)
- Agile development process and continuous delivery
- Close cooperation with product team (Product owner attends daily standups and is sitting close to the team)
- We don’t compete, we collaborate
- We are result oriented
How we Learn & Relax
- Internal techtalks, Udemy courses and workshops
- Meetups & conferences
- Non Product development day every sprint (own projects, opensource, hackathon projects)
- PS4, sports
- Lunch&Learn events
- Challenging work
- International environment in the new modern offices in Forum Karlín.
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the Czech market, internal trainings, language courses
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office
- A chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, PS4, yoga or run with colleagues, nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team building opportunities