Partner Success Manager
The importance of exceptional customer experience (CX) has never been higher. Emplifi’s mission is simple: to empower brands with the insights they need to empathize with their customers, and amplify the right experiences across the customer journey. We do this by bringing together marketing, commerce, and customer service teams in one unified platform, giving brands everything they need to close the gaps in their social and digital experiences. Emplifi is on a high-growth trajectory, being valued at over $1B with unicorn status and trusted by over 7,000 global brands, including Fortune 500 companies.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
Collaborate with SVP of Partnerships to execute on the strategic vision of the company, as well as fulfil operational activities to achieve OKRs/KPIs.
What You’ll Do Here
- Be the company evangelist for partnerships and get partners excited about Emplifi’s unique position in the marketplace, and our key value proposition: Our 3 Clouds (SMC/SCC/SSC)
- Develop and maintain strong internal / cross-departmental relationships with Marketing, Sales, Sales Ops, Finance, Product & Engineering and other departments
- Help create internal and external onboarding & sales enablement processes to help the partnerships run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives
- Manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against key sales enablement metrics
- Design and deliver business reviews, performance updates, and growth opportunity presentations to partnerships and key internal contacts
- Work with solution ambassadors, sales and CSM teams to source opportunities that can be leveraged via Partners
- Collaborate with CSM organisations and partners to onboard clients, drive adoption/engagement, and create sustainable expansion and renewal strategy
- Always be looking for efficiencies in tools & processes; identify areas that require improvement & recommend solutions as appropriate
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of competition, competitive issues and products. Feedback this information to key internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Support scope of resale worldwide, mapping the opportunities for resale partners in each of the markets we operate in
- Creation and implementation of tactical plans, in line with the overall regional strategy and objectives, to (i) grow the regional partner business and (ii) achieve personal revenue targets
- Find new ISVs, VARs and Technology Partners, in line with the overall regional strategy and objectives, capable of (i) resell business, and (ii) referral business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a cross-departmental, broad spectrum of key contacts within our growing network of regional VARs and Technology Partners. Leveraging these relationships to the goal of increased (i) resell business, and (ii) referral business
- Provide day to day growth-focused account management to Emplifi Global Partners including activities such as: commercial leadership & sales support (opp development, pitching, package building), problem-solving and overall project management, pipeline management, uncovering the need for product training & working with internal teams (product marketing and partner SCs) to ensure our partners are suitably equipped to maximise opportunity conversion and beat the competition
- Manage the complete internal sales process connected with partner resell, including activities such as: managing the approval process for all incoming opportunity registrations, ensuring partner orders are processed in an accurate and timely fashion, transitioning to our customer success team for seamless onboarding
- Work with Sales Management and Partner management software to assign inbound referral deals to the appropriate rep for handover; manage the introduction to the Partner. Track the opportunity pipeline and act as a mediator between AEs/CSMs as required, handling commercial negotiations between Emplifi and the Partner
- Work with Partner Sales Leads and Product Marketing to ensure Partners are (i) kept informed with regular updates on Emplif’s Products & Services and are (ii) sales trained as appropriate
- Work with Emplifi sales, account management and CSM teams to source opportunities which can be either be (i) referred out to our Partners or (ii) Emplifi led resells of Partner Products and Services
- Develop a high-level understanding of Technology Partner Products / Solutions, work with Partner SCs and Product Marketing to deliver training and enablement to Emplifi’s sales teams.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing, social media or Saas businesses.
- Deep Understanding of Martech for Socia Media, eCommerce and Customer Care and how to articulate and position Emplifi’s value proposition to existing and potential partners.
- Track record in achieving goals and objectives and strong desire to grow & develop your career path.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- 16 days PTO accrued annually
- 12 paid Holidays
- 2 Paid Community Service Days
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Monthly Home Office Stipend
- 1 week Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scheduled Company Learning Days and access to additional courses via our online Emplifi Academy
- Premium subscription to Calm (health/fitness)
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!