Customer Support Specialist (Monday- Friday)
About the Customer Support Team
Are you empathic, patient, and feel passionate about communication? Can you easily put yourself in our clients’ shoes? Then there's a place for you in our Customer Support team! We’re the link that connects both our Development and Sales departments to clients - so we're fully involved in the technical and commercial sides of the business. Simply put: software, social media, and CX management play a huge part in our everyday lives.
As part of our international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development..
The Customer Support Specialist is a valued member of the Global Customer Support Team to help us provide exceptional technical assistance and maintain outstanding relationships with our Emplifi customers worldwide. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for overseeing daily support inquiries to ensure we meet the support needs of our clients and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Working hours: Monday - Friday / 5pm - 2am ET ( 11pm- 8am CET)
What You’ll Do Here
- Daily handling of customer inquiries with prompt follow up
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Work with our Engineering team to help troubleshoot escalated issues from customers and owning interactions to resolution
- Make sure to be knowledgeable about our products' functionality so that you can be a subject matter expert for our customers
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Previous customer-facing experience (preferably technical/IT client support)
- Ability to deliver technical information in a customer-centric way
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Available for on-call coverage
- Preferred Skills
- Understanding of CRM and call center industry practices
- Understanding APIs and SaaS technology
- Proficient with relational database concepts; including basic SQL