Account Executive - NA (Remote within New England Region)
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
An Account Executive is responsible for selling the Emplifi value proposition to qualified inbound leads and self-sourced prospects. Targeted clients will consist of brands, companies, as well as media and agencies, with a focus on engaging with and closing, large, Enterprise scale accounts. To keep up with the demand, we are looking for a new team member to join our North American team!
This position will cover the sales territory of New York state.
What You’ll Do Here
- Be a trusted advisor and a credible partner for discussion with C-level management of the Company’s clients;
- Create multiple opportunities with different budget holders within an organization and across various departments;
- Translate your product knowledge to a winning strategy to engage clients around value;
- Engage with prospects and current customers to Sell value and consistently close new, cross sell and upsell business as well as support retention activity in the assigned territory
- Own regionally strategic entry points;
- Maintain a profound market knowledge including relevant stakeholders and decision makers in the industry;
- Ability to work as a team with the Customer Success Manager, Solution Consultant and Business Development Representative assigned to the territory to generate pipeline, grow opportunities and retain customers.
- Leverage marketing foundation and key acquisition channels for business purposes;
- Manage complex structures and large sales cycles
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 8+ years of proven sales experience within SaaS/SW/CX/Digital Marketing area with a successful track of new business closed
- Strong sales instinct and excellent negotiation skills
- Martech expertise and technical acumen to grasp a complex product
- Additional language is an advantage
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Sales data-driven approach
- Great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid Holidays
- 2 Paid Community Service Days
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Monthly Home Office Stipend
- 1 week Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scheduled Company Learning Days and access to additional courses via our online Emplifi Academy
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!
- Account Executive - NA (Remote within New England Region)
- Employment Type: