Technical Support Representative
About the Global Support Team
Are you empathic, patient, and passionate about communication? Can you easily put yourself in our client’s shoes? Then there's a place for you in our Global Support team! We’re the link that connects both our Development and Sales departments to clients - so we're fully involved in the technical and commercial sides of the business. Simply put: software, social media, and CX management play a huge part in our everyday lives.
As part of our international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore, and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development.
The Technical Support Representative is a valued member of the Global Support team to help us provide exceptional technical assistance and maintain outstanding relationships with our Emplifi customers worldwide. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for overseeing daily support inquiries to ensure we meet the support needs of our clients and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do Here
- Daily handling of customer technical inquiries with prompt follow-up
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Work with our Engineering team to help troubleshoot escalated issues from customers and owning interactions to resolution
- Make sure to be knowledgeable about our products' functionality so that you can be a subject matter expert for our customers
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Previous customer-facing experience (preferably technical/IT client support)
- Advanced level of English for daily communication via email, phone, and chat with a variety of stakeholders, including our external clients and internal colleagues.
- Ability to deliver technical information in a customer-centric way
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Understanding of CRM and call center industry practices
- Understanding APIs and SaaS technology
What We Offer
- Unlimited Vacation, 3 sick days, home office
- Enjoy work-life balance with unlimited personal time off or a Multisport Card
- Internal tech talks, Udemy courses, and workshops
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Choose between remote work or enjoy our modern offices in Karlín with a spacious terrace and grill
- Chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, Playstation, Yoga, or run with colleagues, and nearly all year-round grilling parties and other team-building opportunities
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!