Customer Success Associate
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for building and maintaining meaningful partnerships with Emplifi customers that allow them to maintain a deep understanding of their objectives and deliver upon the Emplifi promise - empowering our customers to reach better, engage, and retain modern customers - in a way that ensures maximum value is realized, relevant to their needs. Through this, they are ultimately responsible for retaining and growing Emplifi’s existing client relationships. We leverage the industry's largest social media data set and CX management suite. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them scale their business no matter where or what industry they are in.
The Digital Customer Success Associate is a pivotal figure within Emplifi, dedicated to managing a larger volume of customers through a low-touch, one-to-many approach. This role focuses on ensuring positive customer relationships, driving product adoption, and identifying opportunities for expansion. The Digital Customer Success Associate will oversee a diverse portfolio of clients with an emphasis on leveraging digital platforms to maximize customer success.
What You'll Do Here
Customer Relationship Management
- Act as the central point of contact for customers, utilizing a low-touch, one-to-many model.
- Cultivate and sustain positive relationships to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Align our services with customer objectives and goals efficiently.
- Streamline and manage the onboarding process for a larger volume of clients, directing customers to self-serve enablement and one-to-many onboarding sessions to support their teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to expedite service delivery and ensure prompt onboarding where qualified escalations occur.
Scalable Product Adoption
- Monitor digital platform usage and adoption rates across a broad customer base.
- Conduct periodic check-ins and offer scalable training sessions, promoting the open enablement content and schedule, to enhance customer utilization.
- Ensure the appropriate automated journeys and product adoption guides are assigned to the customer based on their needs.
Renewal & Retention Strategies
- Develop strategies to ensure high retention rates within a scalable, one-to-many model.
- Implement efficient contract renewal processes and identify potential churn risks proactively.
- Execute timely renewals for assigned customer base.
- Leverage Gainsight data and insights shared by the customer to recognize and present scalable opportunities for clients to expand their digital service portfolio.
- Introduce supporting CSM and/or Sales representatives to customers to allow for potential upsell/cross-sell opportunities to be further qualified and executed upon.
Agile Feedback Loop
- Gather and analyze customer feedback, contributing to continuous improvement initiatives within the Global CS Programs team.
- Advocate for customers within the company, ensuring their evolving needs are met effectively.
- Utilize CRM and digital customer success tools for maintaining client records and tracking interactions.
- Provide regular management updates on the health of the customer base, renewal forecasts, and potential risks.
What You'll Bring to Us
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in customer success, account management, or a similar role, with a preference for digital marketing industry experience.
- Proven ability to manage relationships efficiently in a low-touch, one-to-many model.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing services, including social media, content marketing, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to address challenges systematically.
- Fluent French language skills are essential for this role, additional languages are advantageous
- Proficiency with CRM and customer success tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight, or similar platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on scalable communication approaches.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill
- Multisport card
- Unlimited Personal Time Off, Sick days & Community days
- Flexible environment with the possibility of home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!