Customer Success Manager - (Remote - North America)
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for building and maintaining meaningful partnerships with Emplifi customers that allow them to maintain a deep understanding of their objectives and deliver upon the Emplifi promise - empowering our customers to reach better, engage, and retain modern customers - in a way that ensures maximum value is realized, relevant to their needs. Through this, they are ultimately responsible for retaining and growing Emplifi’s existing client relationships. We leverage the industry's largest social media data set and CX management suite. We continue challenging the status quo by introducing innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them scale their business no matter where or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore, and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
This position will be based remotely within North America, preferably within the Central Time Zone.
About the Position
The Customer Success Manager is a crucial ambassador for our clients within our digital marketing company. With a core focus on sustaining positive client relationships, the CSM plays a central role in customer retention, renewal strategies, product adoption, and identifying expansion opportunities. The CSM will manage a defined book of business within a designated geographic territory or named account Portfolio.
- Retain a book of business, manage the renewal process, and identify expansion and upsell opportunities.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define and fulfill outcomes
- Maintain healthy relationships with clients post-launch (business reviews, performance monitoring, check-ins) to maximize value and adoption
- Grow and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders
- Drive contract renewal process for each account
- Educate Client on Emplifi’s new features and drive adoption
- Track and maintain the Client’s record and data in Gainsight
- Train clients to use the system effectively
- Provide regular updates to management on client health, renewal forecasts, and potential risks
- Recognize and present opportunities for clients to expand their service portfolio based on their evolving needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth transitions for upselling or cross-selling activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in customer success, account management, or a similar role, preferably within the digital marketing industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and manage key customers
- Proficient understanding of social media, content marketing, e-commerce strategies, and digital marketing services.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging client situations with grace.
- Proficiency with CRM and customer success tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight or similar platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer
- International, fast-paced, and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid Holidays
- 2 Paid Community Service Days
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scheduled Company Learning Days and access to additional courses via our online Emplifi Academy
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!