Solution Ambassador North America
It’s official, digital spend has finally surpassed traditional TV investment across the globe. Social media monetisation is a serious conversation at the heart of every organisation. With the exponential growth of valuable content displayed on social media, the appetite for Socialbakers solutions has never been more apparent. Since 2008, Socialbakers has grown from a small start-up to an internationally recognized partner for the top Fortune 500 companies spread across 15 locations worldwide. To continue on our expansion mission and keep up with the market demand, Socialbakers is expanding its Sales team in the region based in our New York office.
As a Solution Ambassador, the individual will use in-depth product know-how, subject-matter expertise and project management skills to assist the regional clients base and the internal Customer Success Team.
As the ultimate goal is the customers’ value realisation, the Solution Ambassador will be responsible for facilitating the full adoption of the client’s initial investment and driving accounts expansion through the acquisition of additional workflows and our platform new functions. Developing trusting relationships and engaging with different types of clients (from C-Level to Practitioners) to gather pertinent information will be essential in this position.
- Drive the execution of custom projects at the assigned list of clients to drive adoption of already purchased workflows and expansion of additional workflows.
- Lead client workshops, and webinars to drive the client team's operational efficiency and excellence in execution.
- Populate the client’s suite library (replicable assets such as reporting and community management dashboards) to accelerate full adoption.
- Create user guides (guidelines, how-to, playbooks, etc.), use cases, and collaterals to empower users and guarantee constant usage growth.
- Architect and facilitate the implementation of new workflows building proof of concepts and use cases.
- Configure and implement new assets (labelling taxonomies, dashboards, collections, etc.) based on the evolution of the client’s needs.
- Produce insights reports to demonstrate the value of the Solution and expand the initial scope of work.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to create and deliver QBRs (Quarterly Business Review) and annual reviews.
- Drive innovation managing Beta Programs in partnership with the Product Team and updating the key external stakeholders about new relevant product releases and roadmap features.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of social media, digital marketing or CX solution design/consulting operating within web technologies, SaaS, online media or innovative online product environment
- 2+ years consulting marketing or CX professionals
- 2+ years of client-facing experience engaging with different types of stakeholders, from C-Level to Practitioners
- Effective time and project management skills
- Able to work well independently or in a team environment
- Superior communications and presentation skills
- A methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a team with very friendly atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional growth and development