Solution Consultant EMEA
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
Working in a team environment and across the EMEA region, the Solution Consultant is responsible for helping customers, partners, and sales teams better understand our company and its solutions within the customer experience space. This individual will be one of our lead Evangelists for CX within the region with the majority of their time dedicated to sales activity including technical demonstrations, managing POC’s, responding to RFI/RFPs etc. We also anticipate dedicating a proportion of time towards product development based on market trends.
What You’ll Do Here
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Customer Experience and its integration into horizontal and vertical markets.
- Providing guidance and recommendations on Industry best practices.
- Help customers and partners understand our vision, increase their knowledge of our products and services and lead our company's evangelical effort.
- Understand customer needs and provide feedback to Product Management and Development. This feedback will be crucial in helping shape the future of our products
- Display, maintain and apply knowledge of competitive technology through ongoing and consistent market research and analysis. Utilise this knowledge and research to present a perspective on competition internally, to shape product development and go to market strategy.
- Help increase Partner technical sales and product readiness.
- Enable our commercial team and partners to build and deliver compelling demos that bring the value of our solution to life for clients and prospects alike.
- Present tailored solutions to customers that clearly demonstrate how we meet and exceed their requirements and deliver true business value.
- Help our sales teams plan and execute new sales opportunities effectively. We are seeking to significantly improve our win rate and grow market share
- Work with the Product Management teams in rolling out new products and releases with customers, partners, analysts and other stakeholders.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 5+ years in similar roles within Customer Experience disciplines (Customer Care, CRM, Digital Marketing & E-commerce)
- Proven Track record of a consultative/solution-oriented approach, focused on solving problems within Enterprise customers/markets (e.g. transaction size, complexity of sales, shifts in perception)
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling technology to senior business decision-makers by reinforcing the value to the customer's overall business pain and defined priorities/initiatives
- Experience working with Product Managers and Development teams to help describe requirements, advocate your point of view and that of the customer and continue to shape the vision of the product
- Fluency in English is a must, additional major European language is strongly preferred
- Highly motivated, deadline and results oriented with drive and sense of urgency
- A passion for teaching others about technology
- Confident, engaging public speaker
- Organized and analytical nature, with first class problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to listen to and understand the customer's business needs, probe for pain points and opportunities, to then visualize and articulate appropriate solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong business acumen
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Private Health Insurance and Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Modern offices in the heart of London’s Victoria
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!