Business Analyst for Implementation Services
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
As a Business Analyst, we are looking for an independent and creative thinker, who is enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow with our Professional Services team. In this role, the Business Analyst, will have the opportunity to bring multiple sources of data together, using analytics and Informatics, to help our company put our energy and momentum in the right direction. This role will collaborate closely with a cross-disciplinary team of peers including Sales, Software Engineers, Technical Writers and Quality Assurance.
This is an entry-level individual role.
What You’ll Do Here
- Participate as an active member of the team supporting common goals, objectives, and processes
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research, fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Develop user interface designs, screenshots, walkthroughs, workflows, uniformly structured use cases and supplementary specifications
- Provides expertise and support for documented requirements traceability
- Support team planning, analysis, execution and management of projects
- Understanding of business practices in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) space
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Four-year college degree BA/BS
- Excited to learn, grow and develop within a leading (AI) Customer Engagement space
- Eager and self-motivated with the ability to work on a wide variety of tasks, while showing initiative to learn and grow with our team
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!