Sourcer / Junior Recruiter
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the People & Culture Team
We find talented people like you, support you, and foster a diverse culture where you can be your true self. Help us hire the best talent, and be a part of creating a community and culture where everyone belongs.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Global Recruitment team at Emplifi.
We offer you a great opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable talent acquisition experience across multiple countries. You will focus on targeting right candidates for various departments and be the first point of contact with Emplifi. Additionally, you will independently manage end-to-end recruitment of multiple roles and in case you have a creative mind, you can take over the initiative of branding across social media and help us with attracting the right talent.
What You’ll Do Here
- Your main task will be to target, identify and source the best possible talent for our teams located across the world
- Use innovative search methods and any creative means possible to engage candidates at various seniority levels
- Interact with candidates and create intriguing messages
- Partner with Recruiters to identify top talent candidates, maintain quality pipelines and data in an internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Provide real-time market intel / market mapping
- Creating content promoting our brand, positions, and events across all social media platforms
End-to-end Role Management
- Manage whole recruitment cycle of assigned roles from opening till the offer stage
- Build strong partnership with Hiring Managers and advise on recruitment tasks
- Conduct and plan interviews, ensure timely feedback to both candidates and Hiring Managers
- Provide correct data reports and overviews
- Participate in various Recruitment and HR related projects (e.g. Career website upgrades, Implementing new Integrations in ATS, Employer Branding activities)
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment with an emphasis on sourcing
- Experience with supporting multiple stakeholders remotely is a big plus
- Fluent English, other language is an advantage
- Professional background in Tech/SaaS/CX space is a great advantage
- Technical acumen to grasp complex hiring processes in ATS and using various sourcing tools/apps
- Detail oriented, team player, service/customer orientated, proactive, well-organized
- Legally eligible to work in the Czech Republic or in the United States
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!