Data Insights Analyst
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
Can you bring the magic to social media data?
Are you excited by working with genuine global brands like Lacoste, Toyota and Vodafone?
Are you on top of the latest data trends?
Are you a master at creating fresh, innovative, social media and customer data reporting with real value?
Emplifi is an internationally-recognized CX management and social media partner to global brands and we want to hire a talented Data Insights Analyst to join our Customer Insights team. As part of the Customer Experience Team, you’ll go behind the scenes and work on the cutting edge of industry-defining social media news and data trends. Our clients’ success on social media is also your success. You’ll advise and guide our clients on Emplifi solutions to make sure they not only see but fully understand the value our tools bring. Sound good?
What You’ll Do Here
- Provide regular and ad hoc social media analysis and reporting
- Help our global clients understand and better manage their social media profiles
- Support Sales by exploring product data and translating it into compelling stories
- Liaise with the Customer Success Management Team in strategic meetings to provide crucial custom data & insights on clients’ social media performances
- Pioneer innovation with Development and Product teams and deliver cutting-edge social media and business insights
- Run micro-projects focused on company retention and product adoption
- Maintain & improve our CRM in cooperation with the Development and Reporting team
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Previous experience in a similar field is a big plus
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Good knowledge of Excel (logical functions: IF, VLOOKUP and pivot tables: GETPIVOTDATA)
- Mathematical and analytical thinking, problem-solving, diligence and accuracy
- Technical aptitude to master our CRM tool Salesforce
- High self-motivation, positive attitude, great communication skills, big-picture mindset
- Ability to prioritize and stick to agreed processes, but with the creativity to suggest alternative solutions
- Customer-focused with an eye on the bigger picture to deliver real value to the client
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Suitable for graduates
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!