Emplifi is a global leader in Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, guiding the world's most respected brands to become customer-centric organizations. Using an expert-guided approach and Enterprise-class technology, Emplifi transforms feedback into insights that allow brands to more quickly align and deliver optimal experiences across the customer journey. Emplifi offers a full range of Analytics and Project Management services powered by a team of experts that have managed 1000s of customer feedback programs in 35 languages for Automotive, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, Finance, Education and Telecommunications brands.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Digital Insights to work work from Minneapolis / Ohio / Montreal or remotely (from respective time zone) directly with one of our Fortune 10 clients. Reporting to the Analytics Manager, the ideal candidate will leverage strong research, analytical and presentation skills to create deliver compelling insights to one of our key partners in the health care industry.
Apply today and join our dynamic company!
What You’ll Do Here
- Conducting analyses of our client’s website performance (integrating multiple data sources including quantitative results, trend information, competitive insights and behavioral/Adobe Analytics data) and assist in preparing easy to interpret presentations that deliver insightful, strategic, and actionable insights;
- Understand our client’s business objectives and develop and execute research plans that effectively address needs of digital teams across their Enterprise;
- Respond to requests for ad hoc analysis within short timeframes and an emphasis on exceptional quality and accuracy;
- Effectively juggle multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment while ensuring work is accurate, neat and error-free;
- Create and manage analytical and technical request tickets with main Emplifi team.
- Contribute to the success of a strong strategic insights group as a collaborative team member;
- Work in conjunction with client-side and Emplifi-side teams to build dialogue and cross-team liaisons.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 1-2 years of work experience in digital research and analytics experience working with large, distributed teams;
- Experience with an Analytics tool (i.e.: Python, R, Q-Statistics, PowerBI) and the MS Office suite;
- A strong work ethic and the capacity to be adaptive;
- Understanding of digital business strategies;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant program including: Marketing Science; Business Management / eCommerce; Psychology / Social Sciences;
- Very strong professional communication skills in English. Must be comfortable sharing actionable insights with leaders across the organization.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.