Senior Solutions Consultant
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
The Senior Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing industry and technical expertise to support customer acquisition and expansion. This includes industry insights, pre-sales consulting on how Emplifi’s solutions can help our customers meet their business objectives, demonstrations of Emplifi’s offerings, delivering RFP’s and Proof of Concepts (POCs), architecture presentations and ROI models, and building demonstrations that best showcase Emplifi campabilities. The Strategic Solutions Consultant interacts with customers to execute the technical aspects of the sales strategy by developing appropriate solutions and building technical relationships. The Solutions Consultant helps qualify and quantify opportunities, resolves technical issues arising during the sales engagement, helps clients define specifications and requirements, develops solutions, and provides technology presentations to both technical and management-level audiences.
What You’ll Do Here
- Develop and lead/execute a ‘Solutions Consulting Plan’ which aligns with Emplifi company growth plans
- Provide sales support on key opportunities either directly or as management support
- Support the management and prioritization of resources to support sales cycle
- Lead Solution Design for the development of new demonstrations, showing customers proof and insights into the ‘better way’
- Continually develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Customer Experience market, industry drivers and how Emplifi’s products and services provide customers with a competitive advantage in the market
- Demonstrate Emplifi’s solutions to fulfill both technical and business requirements
- Collaborate with various departments and personnel in a cross functional manner to provide unique insight and business value as needed
- Train and collaborate with partners to enhance their capabilities around Emplifi solutions
- Team with Sales lead to build sales strategy and execution through to successful outcomes
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Knowledge and experience in the Customer Experience, Customer Engagement, Customer Journey, CRM, Social or Artificial intelligence market sector
- Strong presentation skills, with ability to engage with audiences both in small and large groups at all levels of the customer organization
- Ability to probe the customer, understand customer business drivers and requirements and help shape their thinking (e.g. for new ways to solve business problems)
- Strong technical capability, including understanding and ability to consult on software architecture, integration etc.
- Ability to quickly adapt to handle a wide variety of sales and technical situations
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Desire to understand and interface with new technologies and business concepts
- Experience working with complex customer-facing opportunities or related projects.
- Programming ability with JSP, CSS (to build websites).
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- 16 days PTO accrued annually
- 12 paid Holidays
- 2 Paid Community Service Days
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Monthly Home Office Stipend
- 1 week Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scheduled Company Learning Days and access to additional courses via our online Emplifi Academy
- Premium subscription to Calm (health/fitness)
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!