Data Platform Quality Assurance Engineer
Join our data platform development teams who are looking for QA engineer to help us deliver the best work there is. As the platform teams, we are responsible for making sure the data is always available and accurate for our users. We work with multiple teams and parts of the product, to provide a stable platform together built on a strong infrastructure. Our clients are not only our clients, but also all other development teams within the company.
What You'll Do Here:
- Be a part of our development team and help us deliver with high quality and precision
- Work with the 3rd party APIs to download and deliver data
- Write and maintain the automated tests, maintain the e2e tests to frequently check with the devs if everything in the infrastructure is running correctly
- Test the code through discussions and agreements with our developers, ensure everything designed is there and the work is not causing issues with other parts of the product
- Engage with other teams to investigate and decide on the root cause of our issues
- Be a part of the product release cycle. Test our release candidates with other QA engineers, hunt down bugs and issues that can cause trouble for our clients.
- Own the QA process within the team and across the company. Continuously propose and implement better practices within the team and teach the new solutions to the rest of the organization.
- Monitor and maintain the questions coming from other teams, chase and solve the requests coming from our support team to give clear answers to our clients on how our product works.
- Design, maintain and implement our testing infrastructure and the test plans within the team.
- Help the team document their technical work, help the support and product teams write documentation on our existing features and limitations.
What You'll Bring to Us
- Very good English level
- You’re careful with your work and detail-oriented
- You’re good at communication. You can translate technical information into terms that non-technical people can understand.
- You have an interest in backend automation, data structures, databases, and frameworks
- You have knowledge of monitoring systems (ie Kibana, Grafana, AWS)
- You have basic knowledge about databases and how they function (ie SQL, MongoDB)
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience within a software development environment
- You’re familiar with work management tools (ie Jira, TargetProcess, Asana)
- You have basic knowledge of version control, ideally Git
- You have experience with project management frameworks (ie Agile, Scrum, or Kanban)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, or any other QA development tools
- Education in computer science, electronics and communication, information technologies, engineering, or equivalent
- An understanding of system and data architecture
- 3+ years of experience as a software QA engineer
What We Offer
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín with a big terrace, and our own grill
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, Xbox, Yoga or run with colleagues, and nearly all year round grilling parties, and other team-building opportunities
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the Czech market, internal trainings, language courses
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office
- And others...it is definitely worth to meet with us!