Senior HR Advisor
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the People & Culture Team
We find talented people like you, support you, and foster a diverse culture where you can be your true self. Help us hire the best talent, and be a part of creating a community and culture where everyone belongs.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our HR team at Emplifi.
The Senior HR Advisor oversees the human resources administrative procedures and is responsible for the end-to-end employee life-cycle management in the company. We strive to provide the best-in-class HR support and service in high paced growing environment.
Our HR mission is to support the business by recruiting, developing, and retaining our most important resource - our people. And build and foster a culture of inclusion, where diversity drives creativity and each individual feels valued and respected.
What You’ll Do Here
- Employee Onboarding
- Policy implementation, guidance, and interpretation. Updating HR policies in line with current legislation and informing staff about changes
- Using HR software to input and compile data on employees and updating the records regularly
- HR & Payroll administration
- Benefit administration
- Participating in employee appraisal and reward process
- Preparing data analysis and reporting to make informed decisions
- Coordinating occupational safety, employee rights, and sexual harassment training
- Absence management
- Legal advisory regarding labor law and employment matters
- Employee termination process and off-boarding
What You’ll Bring to Us
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven work experience in human resources - specialist or generalist role(s)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at different levels, including senior staff members
- Experience and/or willingness working in multinational and multi-cultural environment and global time-zones
- Strong organizational, communication and administrative skills
- Working knowledge of HR systems and software
- The ability to research, analyse, and make logical decisions within a given timeframe
- Updated knowledge of employment legislation and ability to stay up to date in fast paced environment
- Ability to present clear and equitable company policies and procedures
- Diligence, accuracy and orientation to detail
- The ability to develop trusting relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Service oriented mindset with emphasis on employee satisfaction and great experience
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field such as labour relations is preferred
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!