It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
The ideal candidate will stand out because of its strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and its ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are able to demonstrate that you prioritize and work well under pressure, you are detail oriented, autonomous and client-centric; this role is an opportunity to drive client satisfaction with a variety of Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Client Services group within the United States or Canada.
What You’ll Do Here
- Actively manage new client onboarding, platform engagement, and project execution for Emplifi solutions;
- Collaborate with internal teams such as account managers, programmers, and research analysts to ensure quality and timely services are delivered to clients;
- Monitor solution performance and recommend changes and enhancements;
- Educate and train clients on Emplifi solutions;
- Measure customer engagement and customer health, and provide recommendations to effect change
and enhance service and product offerings.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 1 year of experience in a project or account coordination, client services or similar role, preferably within
the web development or digital analytics industry
- Post-secondary degree in information management, business intelligence, marketing science or bachelor in administration/commerce
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English are mandatory, additional language is a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience in managing multiple project implementation and customizations
- Experience in ticketing system and knowledge in MS suite will be preferable
- Legally eligible to work in the US or Canada
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world's biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture with a high level of flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Flexible working hours
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!