Solution Ambassador LATAM
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
As a Solution Ambassador, the individual will use in-depth product know-how, subject-matter expertise and project management skills to assist the regional clients base and the internal Customer Success Team.
As the ultimate goal is the customers’ value realisation, the Solution Ambassador will be responsible for facilitating the full adoption of the client’s initial investment and driving accounts expansion through the acquisition of additional workflows and our platform new functions. Developing trusting relationships and engaging with different types of clients (from C-Level to Practitioners) to gather pertinent information will be essential in this position.
What You’ll Do Here
- Drive the execution of custom projects at the assigned list of clients to drive adoption of already purchased workflows and expansion of additional workflows.
- Lead client workshops, and webinars to drive the client team's operational efficiency and excellence in execution.
- Populate the client’s suite library (replicable assets such as reporting and community management dashboards) to accelerate full adoption.
- Create user guides (guidelines, how-to, playbooks, etc.), use cases, and collaterals to empower users and guarantee constant usage growth.
- Architect and facilitate the implementation of new workflows building proof of concepts and use cases.
- Configure and implement new assets (labelling taxonomies, dashboards, collections, etc.) based on the evolution of the client’s needs.
- Produce insights reports to demonstrate the value of the Solution and expand the initial scope of work.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to create and deliver QBRs (Quarterly Business Review) and annual reviews.
- Drive innovation managing Beta Programs in partnership with the Product Team and updating the key external stakeholders about new relevant product releases and roadmap features.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 2+ years of social media, digital marketing or CX solution design/consulting operating within web technologies, SaaS, online media or innovative online product environment
- 2+ years consulting marketing or CX professionals
- 2+ years of client-facing experience engaging with different types of stakeholders, from C-Level to Practitioners
- Proficient English and Spanish language
- Effective time and project management skills
- Able to work well independently or in a team environment
- Superior communications and presentation skills
- A methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Opportunity to use English on a daily basis
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!